Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bike Ride for MS

Every year my aunt, Ozi, and her family do a Charity Bike ride for MS and this year I decided to join them. The bike ride was yesterday and I rode 43 miles for it. It was pretty fun and quite tiring.

Below is me, pre-race. It was very early in the morning and since I was too nervous to sleep the night before, I was very tired. I look pretty legit with my spandex.

Here's the whole team. I'm 4th one from the left.

Below is a picture of Ozi, me and Steve. Ozi was the team captain and wow she was riding circles around me. Steve was my riding buddy. For the whole second half of the race he stayed with me, even though I'm sure he could have gone much faster. (Blake, Lisa's son, is photo bombing)

The race was so much fun and it felt really good to help raise money for MS research. The volunteers are pretty awesome too. They made me feel like a super star. At the pit stop they cheered for us and considering I was so tired it gave me that boost I needed.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You are the best, Misa. Super proud of you and your achievement.