Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello again everyone. It has been a while since I last made a post but there is a reason. My computer has been broken for a few weeks. Here's what happened...

(Just to give a background info, when my laptop is closed, it is supposed to be off.) So one day I come into my apartment and my laptop is on and thinking (even though it was closed). When I opened it up, the computer screen was squished to the bottom half of the page and there were black lines going across the page. So i turned off my laptop and when I turned it back on it took about an hour to start up. Since then It has had about a 50/50 chance of actually starting up when I turn it on, and if it does turn on then it will randomly turn off or freeze frequently. So I have not been able to use it. Steph thinks it is the video card but if anyone else has any ideas I am willing to hear them.

Ok so back to me...lol. The semester just ended and I think that I did pretty well on finals. I will know my grades in about a week. Hopefully I did well. I apply for the accounting program after this semester and hopefully my grades this semster will give me a good chance of making it into the program. I'm so excited to be home because I have been able to play with my neice ali all day. Yesterday we played, read books and went to the park. It was so fun. The last time I saw her, she couldn't even talk and now she talks so much. I love christmas and can't wait. It's in 6 days...yay.

1 comment:

Adele said...

My laptop went through being broken for the past couple months. The screen looked all messed up. The tech (it has a good warranty) thought it was the screen and changed it, but it turned out to be a problem with the motherboard, so he then had to replace that. Now it works great.

That is exciting about the accounting program. Give us an update when you find out whether or not you get accepted.

I wish I was there for Christmas. You must be having so much fun. Mom told me she really enjoyed seeing you again. I love you. By the way, get onto skype because we can video chat there.