Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas and More

Much to my dismay I am up at 10am on a sunday. I usually sleep until at least 11 or 12 on sunday but family members (who have forgotten what it was like to be single and childless) decided to call me. Anyways I thought it was a good time to post a blog considering its been a few weeks since the last one. Oh and I can't put up pictures yet because I dont have my computer back from hp yet.

Christmas was so much fun, mainly because my niece Alicia was there. I played with her basically the whole time that she was at my parents house. I loved it when she would say, "no mommy, not you, I want Misa." hehe. That made me feel so loved.

Although Alicia eventually loved me, she started off disliking me...a lot...lol. When my mom and I picked Steph, Nick, Ali, and Kat (the Pulhams) up from the trainstation, Ali screamed at the top of her lungs to make sure that I didn't sit next to her. Also the first few mornings I had to re-win her over, but by the end of the week, I'm pretty sure Ali thought I was her best friend. I was so sad to leave her, but I have to get an education.

Ok so I have been in school for a week now and im pretty sure that this semester will be a kind of hard. I'm not maxing out my credits but the classes I'm taking are kind of difficult. Hopefully I will do well though so that I can make it into the accounting program. I will apply in April and should know if I made it by June so if you ask me before June if I was accepted, then I probably don't know yet. Ok so thats all for now.

One more thing. No one voted on my last poll so I just died my hair dark brown.

2 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

Hey Alicia still misses you. How do I know you ask? All of her dolls are named something similar to Melissa. Half are derivatives of Misa and the other half are derivatives of Melissa. It is really funny. She also wants to call you all the time. Before any time she had a fake phone conversation she would be talking to "Abuetita" but now she mostly talks to you.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute how Ali likes you. Unfortunately it probably won't last until the next Christmas. I didn't see where we could vote. Anyways, have a good quarter.

Also, get skype so we can chat!