Sunday, February 8, 2009

I know that I painted my apartment a while ago but I finally have a video of it...the video is pretty short but you can finally see what a pro at painting I am. And I don't know if you can see the edges but we came across a problem with edging...it was too hard to get the edges straight because the wall has dips and bumps in it and we aren't painters.



Ok so this week was pretty busy/stressful for me because I had my first big accounting test so I studied a lot. I was pretty convinced that I would fail but I got an A (only because the curve was set so low...lol). I haven't started on my accounting application but I probably should. My roommate (she isn't the one who shares a room with me...she is in the room next to me) is the girl sitting on the couch in the video...she is very sick, with like an ear infection and some virus or whatever.

This week I went to the Draper Temple Open House with the Relief Society in my ward. Draper is a city in the Salt Lake Valley and that temple is the 12th temple in Utah. It is so beautiful. The chandeliers looked like they were rainbow-colored and the cookies they served after were so delicious.

One last thing. The weather here has been so nice. It has been in the 40s. On Thursday I even went to school in just a sweater (instead of my huge jacket). I would like to think that it marks the end of winter here but that would just be wishful thinking...lol. Ok well thats all for now.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for showing the beautiful paint job. We haven't had dinner with you in a couple weeks now! Crazy! Congratulations on your accounting test--you're a pro. Have a great week.

Stephanie Pulham said...

Hey nice paint job. Also I think it is sad when you think it is warm when it is 40*, but I totally understand.