Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines' Day

Ok so this week wasn't too interesting but i had fun on Valentines' Day. A bunch of guys planned a scavenger hunt for me and my roommates and even though my team lost, we still had lots of fun. One of the things on the list was "stuff your face with candy," so of course I volunteered to do that one. Here is a picture of me with a mouth full of Swedish Fish (I fit the whole bag in my mouth, and even though the bag doesn't look too big in the picture, there were a lot of Swedish Fish)

I would just like to inform everyone that I have fallen in love. During the scavenger hunt, we saw a lady walking this beauty. It is a Great Pyrenees. It is the most beautiful Dog I have ever seen. She shed all over me, but that's ok. I looked up the Great Pyrenees and they are "calm and courageous" and good with children, but it needs lots of space to run around so I guess I can't get it right now. But look how happy it is with me.

One more thing. when I came home from work yesterday i had a bunch of Valentines on my table. You're never too old to get candy and cards that say stuff like, "You light up my heart" or "BFFs"...ok so that's all for now.

2 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

You can be my Valentine too!

Lisa said...

Pretty dog! But, of course, not as pretty as you. :)