Thursday, April 30, 2009

End of the semster

Ok so for one of my classes I created a webpage about me and here's the link (its pretty sweet so you might want to check it out and some of the pictures have links to other websites :D) http://webpub.byu.net/babymis/

I also got my grades for last semester so that means two things. First, I am officially a junior. Second, I submitted my application to the accounting program yesterday. I will know if I was accepted in 30-60 days. I will post it on here if I'm accepted or rejected. So please no one ask me about it for at least a month because it will probably make me more nervous. So that's basically it for now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website is really cool. Very impressive. When can you make me one of those?

Stephanie Pulham said...

Nice website! And good luck in getting into the program. Who wouldn't accept you?