Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Accounting Application Status

Ok so i have been waitlisted. So i guess the accounting program has a waitlist and im not exactly sure what it is. But now I have to wait until July to find out if I will be accepted or not. So i have another two months of being anxious.

So I've still been busy with school. The summer terms go by fast and I am almost done with the term. Then I will get a break for two months before school starts up again. But I love the summer time. On thurs I went to a bonfire and that was fun until I got tacckled by some guy.

Here's what happened. I was talking to my friend Jason when, all of the sudden, I find myself on the floor in pain. This guy, who I didn't really know, tackled me to the ground as a joke. I think I might have hurt a muscle in my neck when my head snapped forward. My check was swollen and I was in bed for the next few days because my back/neck hurt. But I am feeling a lot better now. I don't know what would make a guy, who I barely know, think it was ok to tackle me when I didn't even expect it. Some people these days are ridiculous. Ok well thats all for now.

4 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

I guess tackling a girl is a substitute for pulling ponytails. Also congrats for getting waitlisted, it is better than a denial.

Anonymous said...

That's good news that you're wait listed. You should find out more info about it to see what your chances are of getting in after being wait listed.

I've never had a guy just tackle me, but I would want to punch him for doing that. Maybe that's why I was never very popular to get invited to bonfires.

Anonymous said...

Ow! I hope you get into the accounting program!

Jen said...

good luck with getting off the waitlist. Hope it all works out.