Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back in Provo

So I am back from LA. I would post pictures of my trip but my camera is currently broken because a wave crashed on it. I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet, but I will post pictures as soon a I can.

Coming back to Utah means that summer is about to end and I am not ready for winter to come. The end of summer means two things. 1st off, school is about to start and 2nd, snow will come and freeze everything including my ears and nose. I am not looking forward to either of these because I am loving having my entire day free from homework cares and I love the warmth that summer brings. But school has to start sometime. I am just glad that I only have 2 more years left and I am done.

One more thing, My brother Jason has come to Utah too because he is also going to BYU. So I am pretty excited that he is here to party with me. And it's just nice to have more family living near me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I hate that you're now in Provo and I'm in California. We need to plan better next time!

Stephanie Pulham said...

Don't lie, you are just glad he is living close so that you can date his friends!

Jen said...

hey the CD that I put all the pictures on broke, so don't delete the pictures until I can get them from you. And good luck in the new school year.