Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flsahback

I went to my first 80's party on Friday. I didn't have any 80's clothes so my roomate dressed me up. I was told that I looked like that girl from napoleon Dynamite. It was pretty fun. In this picture I look 80's fabulous with my huge jewelry and leggings. I'm actually not sure if this is what they wore back then but it was fun.
Yesterday I woke up early, around 8:30ish (and yes Jen that's early), to do my laundry because I had a lot of stuff to get done. So I separated my clothes and went down to the laundry room in my apartment complex, loaded up and started all the washers. As I walked into my apartment, I realized that I had been holding the laundry detergent the whole time but had never actually used it. Luckily, I had run back down quick enough that the washer doors weren't locked yet so I was able to just pour the detergent directly on my clothes. That was almost a waste of $4, I blame it on being tired.

2 comments:

Jen said...

nice outfit, but where did those tiny shorts come from. and you are wrong, 8:30 is not early! don't you have any 8am classes?

Stephanie Pulham said...

You should have pumped up those bangs a little more if you really wanted to fit into 80's style. I agree with Jen too, where did you get those tiny tiny shorts????