Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm fixed!

As some of you know, I have been having shoulder problems with my right shoulder. Before last week my shoulder was always sore and I wasn't able to lift my arm higher than my shoulder. So I went to the doctor and I guess I had a lot of inflammation in my shoulder (specifically my bursa). This actually was a pretty easy fix because he injected cortizone into my shoulder and now I am healed. Here is a picture highlighting how I have full movement in my shoulder.

Last night I went to a BYU volleyball game, we lost :( but it was still a lot of fun. During one of the timeouts the announcer asked if anyone knew the single ladies dance so I went down to the court and did the dance. It was actually really embarrassing to do it in front of a bunch of people. I would have gotten it on video but my camera batteries died so I couldn't but here is a picture of me and a bunch of friends at the game.

5 comments:

Adele said...

I only appreciate the shoulder picture because I saw it before. For others, it might not be that impressive to see you raise your arms above your head. :)

Stephanie Pulham said...

I agree with Adele, you should have shown maybe some sweet arm rotations.

Megan Marielle said...

lol uhh, your arms look like they're on backwards. kind of like if i were to snap the arms off of a barbie and put them back on. buuutt, i'm glad you're all healed now! :D
annnd, i feel like you need to do the single ladies dance for me when i get there.

Jen said...

I'm glad all your efforts to learn single ladies has paid off, and you were able to preform it.

Lisa said...

I miss you so much!!! And I'm so sad I didn't get to see the video of you dancing! :(