Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cuties

So I have been back from Uganda for a few weeks now and I am a slacker. While I was here I spent a lot of time with my niece Ali and my nephews Trevor and Phillippi so here are a few pics of us.

This was at the San Diego Zoo...she makes a very cute caterpillar.


We were having a sleepery party (she was a little confused about the name haha)


I spent a week with Trevor and Phillippi. This was outside of a pool in Bakersfield.


And finally, I made a quilt this summer out of fabrics I bought in Africa. Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

Pretty awesome quilt, that is quite an accomplishment. Also, those are all some very cute kids!

Lisa said...

That quilt is AMAZING!!! Girl, you are so dark! I hope we don't miss each other completely at Christmas because that would be lame.

Adele said...

Gnarly!