Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I have a green thumb and sore muscles

My office had some plants that they needed to get rid of so they gave them to us. So this summer I will give my green thumb another try. (Note: for those of you who weren't reading my blog last year, my herbs grew so successfully.) I got 2 plants; one is more of a tree and the other one is small and really kind of dying. Here they are:

This is the smaller one. It's name is Christofer but I call it J-Beebs for short. I don't actually know what kind of plant it is so if someone can help me out with that, I would be grateful. When I got it today, I have to dig up the dirt and replant it because it was falling out of the soil. Hopefully I will be able to save it.


This next one is a Dracaena Marginata aka Dragon Tree. It is in better shape than the last one so here's hoping it doesn't die.


And last but not least, I went on a bike ride with my aunt Ozi. It was a lot of fun and I was surprised how far I was able to go, I only intended on riding 10 miles but we went 21.63 miles. Most of that is due to Ozi's encouragement. Also, they bike ride was along a trail so it was beautiful

1 comment:

Adele said...

I have one of those dragon trees and they are really nice as they are easy to keep alive. A good bit of water and a little bit of sun.