Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Very Happy Holiday

So Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years were the best this year than any other year. Partly because I saw so much family during the holidays but mostly because I spent them with my favorite person in the world, my boyfriend Chris (That's saying a lot considering how much I love my nieces and nephews). 
 I get pretty bad anxieties on planes so I'm glad he flew with me to Colorado. He handled my freak out really well.

At Thanksgiving time we went up to Rocky Mountain National Park and explored a little bit. My nieces and nephews threw a few snowballs (actually there wasn't much snow around so it was basically ice chunks they were throwing at each other). Ali photo bombed our picture. I love her pose.

Jasmin did all of our makeup.

Christmas morning. Chris went above and beyond with my presents. Among the presents he gave me were a 1 hour massage, and tickets for the Beatles Cirque du Solei show in Las Vegas. He spoils me like crazy.

And here we are looking at the temple lights at the Salt Lake Temple. They were really cool. We didn't stay too long because it was freezing (technically below freezing).

1 comment:

Stephanie Pulham said...

Love all the pictures! I am glad your holidays were so awesome,and not to be biased, but Thanksgiving was probably the best ever!