Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Busy Summer (Part 1) - The Wedding

Ok so i am way behind on posting stuff for the blog so this will be a long post split in three.

As everyone knows (at least I hope only people who know this fact are following my blog) I got married on June 8th to Chris John in the Bountiful Utah Temple.
The temple was absolutely gorgeous and the day was just perfect (other than the fact that I didn't get to have any crepes at my reception, I hear they were delicious). I am so lucky to have married Chris. He is an amazing man who is so incredibly sweet to me.

I'm so grateful for all the people who came and celebrated with me. I am so loved to have so many family and friends support me.
Tiffany and Priscilla
Karalee, Mollie and Michelle
I love my sisters
This picture turned out difficult to take

Not sure what is happening in this picture but I love it.


 The temple was on a hill and had a nice view of the valley below. It was a warm day so we took most of the pictures in the morning before the ceremony. And good thing we did because my dress had like 10 layers, at least.
 The Thompson Clan. It was difficult to get the kids looking at the picture.

 Here are Flip and my flower girls, Ali and Kat,. My flower girls were so sweet. They held my bouquet in between all of my pictures. Not to mention they kept telling me I looked like a princess. What more could a girl want on her wedding day?

2 comments:

Adele said...

My favorite photo is of you with the parents. That is hilarious!!

Jodee said...

You looked so lovely! Glad you had a beautiful day. :)