Friday, March 20, 2009

New Hair...Once Again

Ok I was bored so I decided to dye my hair once again. I went back to Black and I like it. Here's a picture, what do you think.So I'm pretty sure that I couldn't be anymore clumsy. I would actually say that I make being clumsy an art. On Wednesday I hurt my knee. Here's what happened...I was running up the stairs of my apartment complex and I tripped and landed on my knee. It got so swollen and the next day it was bruised also. You can see in the picture where it's swollen (the picture actually doesn't show how swollen it is). It's swollen in a line because I landed right on the edge of the stair with the soft part of my knee and our stairs are metal on the edge. Lucky me. As of right now my knee only hurts slightly. And it's not as bruised, probably because I iced it so much.
By request of my mom, I am putting up the video of my Polar Bear Swim. It's actually kind of pathetic how slow I am swimming (although 30 degree water is a good excuse). As you can see, I started before everyone and half of them still swam faster than me...lol

2 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

I am loving the hair, and ouch, that knee looks like it hurts!

Anonymous said...

That looks freezing cold. You are a brave woman, or just easily succumb to peer pressure:)