Thursday, February 3, 2011

The coldest winter ever!

Not much has happened this month so I will update you guys on my life. That title might be a little dramatic but Utah has been ridiculously cold (sorry Adele, I know it has been colder where you are). Yesterday it was 5 degrees and -7 with wind chill. One good thing is that when the weather is this cold it doesn't really snow. On another note, I am proud to say that this has been my least clumsy winter in Utah. I think I am getting more used to the icy ground because I have only fell on my face once this whole winter! To some this may not seem impressive but last winter I fell at least once a week.
Also, I got a new job...I am a research assistant! I am analyzing some school district data I got in Uganda. I love doing data analysis. It is a little bit frustrating at times but I enjoy the problem solving and logical thinking. I am trying to figure out why some schools have higher scores than other schools in Uganda. So hopefully that will all work out.
Also, here is a picture from a basketball game. We won of course, like almost every other game. The girl next to me is Michelle.

2 comments:

Adele said...

I cannot imagine anything quite that cold!

Stephanie Pulham said...

Yeah you must be freezing compared to Adele. Oh wait, I am not one to talk. I was complaining when the temps dipped all the way down to 60 here.