Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zombies

Today at Break the Fast some boy asked me if there was a zombie apocalypse and I was the last human alive, which zombie in the ward would I kill first? I said I would just let someone bite me so that I could be a happy zombie with the rest of the world when Karen, my roommate, said zombies don't spread through bites. We tried to look it up on Wikipedia but there wasn't information on how zombies spread their disease/condition. So I'm asking everyone, how do zombies spread their disease/condition?

Also Karen found this one blog that is hilarious, I think this person is a little too into zombies and his argument is flawless, Here is an excerpt from it:

Many professionals believe that zombies live here on the surface of the Earth just like we do, but that they are invisible. However, this theory is clearly flawed. If zombies are the undead and they are invisible, then they would just be ghosts. Everybody knows there is no such thing as ghosts.

Here is the link if you want to read the rest of it:
http://www.angelfire.com/fang/zombie/

4 comments:

Karen L. said...

I maintain my position that after the zombies are raised from the dead, anyone who is killed after that just automatically becomes a zombie, because the spell or whatever still applies.

I don't know why everyone thinks zombies are created by biting. There's obviously a campaign of misinformation going around.

Stephanie Pulham said...

I think the biting thing came from the movies like "28 days later" and such. When in fact zombies are actually only created by a skilled necromancer.

Unknown said...

watch "Thriller" Micheal is attacked then turns into a zombie. clearly it is from a bite

Unknown said...

this is jen