Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Plants Are Growing!

This whole week I was very nervous that my plants wouldn't grow but yesterday morning I woke up and found that my plants had sprouted. When I showed my roommate, Karen, the sprouts, she said "Wow, I didn't think they would grow." She has such little faith in my plant growing skills. Anyways since my herbs have been growing like crazy...well my basil and thyme are growing. I don't know whats happening with my sage, I have yet to see any sprouts. The basil is growing the best, it has 6 sprouts. Here is a picture of the basil, sage and thyme.


Also, today on the drive to church this random guy's car broke down so I asked him if he needed help pushing it. It was kind of funny because he steered the car and I pushed it down the street, in my heels and skirt. I felt a little bit ridiculous, but Karen thinks I'm like a hero now.

3 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

You are a hero and that guy should have let you steer...nice plants!

Jen said...

super hero!!!

Karen L. said...

Witnessing you push the car was the highlight of my day--it was even better than the Nelly Furtado moment.