Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Beach!

I went to the Baltic Sea this weekend and it was incredible. It was pretty warm (mid-80’s) and I got a much needed tan. The town we went to was a rather small town about 3 hours away from Berlin. When we got off the bus, they told us that we would have a few hours to look at the sights of the town (aka. a church and a lighthouse) and then we could have a little time to go to the beach. Seeing the church and the lighthouse took about 30 minutes so we spent the next 7 hours on the beach. It was a perfect day. Below is a picture of me on the lighthouse. It was pretty cool because I had never actually been in a lighthouse. Surprisingly I was not afraid of how high this lighthouse was either.


And the beach was beautiful. The sand was white and the water was clear. Clearly I am overjoyed with being on the beach again.

2 comments:

Karen L. said...

Wow, nice beach shot. Alloy probably will want it for their summer catalog...

Stephanie Pulham said...

Looks like fun! Love the lighthouse posing.