Sunday, July 31, 2011

Every princess needs a castle

Last week I went to Munich Zurich and Heidelberg and while I was there I decided to look at some real estate (in case I decide to live here permanently). And I am torn between a few places.


Zurich: The first one is a very nice looking castle but it is a little small for my taste. If I lived there, I don't know if there would be enough space for all my servants.


Munich: This one is my second choice because it is the most beautiful and has a wonderful view. It also overlooks a huge man-made waterfall. However, it needs some interior design work done and not all of the rooms are finished.



Heidelberg: This next place is pretty and has a nice location near a river but it is a little bit of a fixer-upper.


Munich: And this last one is my number one choice. It is the largest of the castles and has a beautiful backyard (I don't know if it could be considered a backyard because it is like 50 acres). But the thing that puts this in first place is the fact that the prince lives there. Considering I'm a princess, we are a perfect match.


And lastly what German experience would be complete without a dirndl? I got this one while I was in Munich and I love it. It is pink, I can't breathe when I wear it and I look fantastic in it...basically it is perfect.

3 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

You do look fantastic in that outfit! I agree with your real estate choice, but maybe a few of the other ones can be summer homes.

Jodee said...

It gave me a start when you said "permanently"...and then follows such wit! I loved your post and you look amazing in the dirndl! Wunderschön!

C. Albert said...

Hey that castle isn't in Munich. It is called Nieuwenstein.
But.. I think I like choice order.

Nieuwenstein is a little small. But it has a great panorama.

The fixer upper. That looked huge, I hope you would sure have a place for all of your friends to stay if they came to visit.