Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1-meter pizza

Yesterday my friends and I ate a 1-meter pizza...ummm. It was so delicious. The waitress gave us plates and silverware while we were waiting for our pizza, but I think that was just to use up time because they were taking forever to make the pizza. When the pizza came we were all so ravenous that we just grabbed pizzas with our hands. The waitress barely had time to get out of the way. It was a really good pizza.


Afterwards we went to the park that was next to the restaurant. It wasn't technically a big kid playground but big kids were playing on it so it was a big kids playground last night. This is me and my cousin on this bridge thing that moved so much. We spent like 20 min just playing on that bridge.


This swing thing was amazing. it was a seat that was hanging from a line and you sit on it and slind down the line. Finally my friends dragged me away from it. I think I could have played on it all night long.

3 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

I think half of your posts should be titled, "Too young for me?"

Jen said...

looks like a fun park! oh, and what cousin were you with?

Melissa said...

I totally wish I had that ziplline swing thing at my house. one word. wow