Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paris (Part 1)

I went to Paris last week and there was so much to do. So I will use two posts.

Here I am in front of Notre Dame. It is so beautiful on the inside. There were these huge elaborate stained glass windows and there was such incredible paintings inside.


This is at the top of the Eiffel Tower and it was so scary. It felt like the elevator was going up forever. This boy in front of me got scared because I was so scared.


Obviously, I am the Eiffel Tower in this pic. I went all the way to the top and it was so scary. It felt like the elevator was going up forever. This boy in front of me got scared because I was so scared.


Versailles: Just the house alone is 17 acres. And the total property is 37,000 acres. It was so incredible to see paintings or sculptures that I had studied in my Humanities class but was sure that I would never see in real life.


Garden of Versailles. So pretty. I brought my book, found a quite part of the gardens and layed in the sun (since the sun has been so rare this summer) reading for a little bit.

1 comment:

Stephanie Pulham said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad you are having such fun!