Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paris (Part 2)

In front of the Louvre. I was there for 4 hours and I barely saw half of it.


I am a muse...


The famous Mona Lisa, which is rather quite small.


I look so classy in my beret. Now that I have one I think I will read poetry while snapping my fingers in a coffee shop with other people as classy as me.


From this church you could see the whole city of Paris. I think it's funny because there was a sign that said "to respect the sacredness of the church please no pictures" but then they had those coin machines that Disneyland has where it smashes a coin into a cool shape. So as I was walking through it sounded like I was walking by slot machines.

2 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

Ah Paris...

Matt Sutter said...

What an adventure!! I want to go to Paris someday!